View Profile ChipperX

194 Movie Reviews

This is gonna be a classic!

HAHAHAYHAHAHAHAHAHAAYH FUICKING FArRT JOK R FUNY! XDXDXDXDXDD

And how was this in 4th place?

I'm sorry, but It's been too long and I have to write this out now. And I know James is going to get his fans to attack me after this. Which he can go ahead to prove my point some more.

James the pedo bear only got popular with Pyro, Luna and Eddsworld animations. If it wasn't for James making those type of videos then he wouldn't been where he is today. And wouldn't have Clarissa as well.

Speaking about Clarissa, James the Jimmy Savile bear had a crush on the other girls (Before he met Clarissa.) And James kept on harassing them. With his stupid little doodles and such. Then he has the balls to call one of them a "Whore" And then made a rape joke out of nowhere after that back then from Skype.

Then the time James made a sexual joke on my friend (I'll keep this person anonymous) Where James first met her and was acting "I'm the nice guy" stuff. But later on he acted to call her princess and such and making sexual comments on her. Which my friend felt really REALLY uncomfortable.

Not only that but when James met Clarissa, James annoy the shit out of my friend and make up lies about him as well. Just to get his way and to be with Clarissa. Which makes James look like an arsehole here. But no, James doesn't care.

Speaking of not caring, James keeps on drawing Clarissa being "Thicc" And when James keeps drawing her, Clarissa gets thicker and thicker. (Like move over Squidward) And when I go on his YouTube videos and see his comments, it's nothing but "THICC" jokes. Because oh my, I never heard that joke for the 1 million fucking times already.

As for his sister, (Which I feel sorry for her seeing that ugly arse gorilla face of her brother.) James the child molester keeps mention that he fucked his sister when he was 13 years old. Which I'm sure he probably did. Incest is wrong. Then he blames it on his "Depression" Which that's the biggest excuse I ever heard. James just accept that you're fucked in the head and you need help.

13 Game Reviews

I like the fact that I got to beat up ox and teach White Lotus and make out with her!
I'm enjoying this so far. I'm gonna keep playing this! Good game!
=)

kungfuspacebarbarian responds:

Thanks d00d try to see if you can do more than make out with her ;)

Lol fucking Crystal sharks!
But I won! Good game!

Hahah thanks!

I WON AGAIN! WOO HOO!

kungfuspacebarbarian responds:

heheh show that witch who's boss. now to unlock GOD MODE!!!

7 Audio Reviews

WOAH! Pretty awesome! =p

SukiWukiDookie responds:

Thanks!

I like the music so much! Reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. And the start of it sounded like Final fantasy VII. <3

Can I get the .Flac version please? =)

YES!!!! I CAN DANCE TO THIS!!!

JMSy responds:

spooky dooky, fellow scot, woo, calvin mcharris

52 Art Reviews

The Rice Krispies dog is right you know? =^)

I actually like this design more tbh. Looks a lot nicer.

I like this one! Good work!

FrankieMental responds: